Did you stay home for the holidays? Or maybe you went home and now you need a real vacation? Do you feel like Southwest Says--"Wanna Get Away?"
I love to travel more than anything, and I have made it a goal of mine to travel as cheap as possible so I can travel as often as possible
If you have never booked a flight online (and who are you?) then I have to believe you are paying too much. Personally I have used Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, USAir.com, and most recently Kayak.com. I would like to tell you today about Kayak, because I LOVE IT.
Kayak is actually just a search engine for other travel companies. This means you don't actually purchase from Kayak, but when you search for a flight, it searches all the major travel sites for you! No more sitting with 18 internet windows open and trying to figure out which site is the best priced on a certain day. Just search Kayak and then click the link!
Kayak makes their money of advertisements, but the engine is totally free to you. The best feature I find is that you can sign up for free fare alerts--remember from ONE SITE. That means you only have to worry about your fare alerts from them and you can stop checking all the other emails on fare alerts. Money saver AND Time Saver. What isn't to love? Oh and did I mention the history it keeps for you when your are signed in so you don't have to remember the airport codes every time you check for a flight.
I highly recommend Kayak.com. Try it today and please leave me a comment if you liked it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment